Parents » Enrollment FAQ

Enrollment FAQ

I don’t have internet access or a computer. What do I do?
Please call your school: They can arrange for you to use a school computer.


Do I have to answer every question?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.


What if I don't know how to upload documents (proof of residence, a copy of birth certificate, etc.)? 
Here are some instructions that can help you get your documents scanned and uploaded into PS Enrollment:




What if I made a mistake?
If you would like to make a change - prior to submitting the form - you can either navigate back to the page using the “<Prev” and “Next>” buttons. Or, if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, then you will need to contact your student’s school, so staff members can make the changes for you.


I’ve completed the form. Now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all the required questions.


What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I have to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific to each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.


I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t know what the question is asking.
Don’t hesitate to call your school if you have a question about a specific item.


What if I reside with a family member or friend?

Any family who resides with a family or friend, will need to complete the Residency Verification Form each year. This form must be completed in its entirety and it must be notarized. When submitting the completed form, residency documentation, as outlined in the Documents Needed for Enrollment document, must be submitted for the homeowner.
Residence Investigation Form

What if I don't reside in Talladega city limits.
I live out of district but still desire to attend school at Talladega City Schools.